Summary Terms and Conditions
Read the full User Licence.
- The 30 day money back guarantee is available for the first subscription month only. The 30 day period begins from the day the user initially joins ShareScope/SharePad ("the joining date"). This offer is only available once per user, per household. Monthly subscription payments will not be refunded. Ionic's information suppliers charge for a whole month as soon as that month's data is made available.
- After the first subscription month, users will be billed on the 1st or the 15th of the month, whichever comes sooner, until and unless Ionic receives notice of cancellation. If the billing date of any given month falls on a weekend or bank holiday the billing date will be on the nearest available working day. If the user elects to pay by Direct Debit and Ionic does not receive the completed Direct Debit form in time, subscription payments will be taken by Credit Card where possible unless Ionic is specifically informed otherwise.
- Users paying annually will be notified by email 30 days before the next payment is due to be taken.
- If for any reason a ShareScope Pro, SharePad Pro or Level 2 monthly subscription payment is not received, Ionic will attempt to contact the user immediately. If the user cannot be contacted and payment is not taken, the account will be deactivated by the close of business on the same day. If a ShareScope Gold, ShareScope Plus, SharePad or Alpesh Patel Special Edition ("APSE") subscription payment is not received, the user will have one week in which to pay. If Ionic does not receive the outstanding subscription payment in this time the account will be deactivated.
- Users wishing to cancel their subscription must do so via the ShareScope website, by email or by letter. You will not be entitled to any refund of the subscription fee unless your current annual subscription expires on or before 14/08/2019. In such cases the amount refunded will be calculated as the total amount paid minus the full monthly subscription for each month in which data has been available. If requested, the account will be available for use until the next billing date when it will be deactivated. Ionic will confirm your cancellation by email or letter. If you cancel, you can resubscribe at any time via our website or by calling 0800 052 1515.
- Users wishing to downgrade to another ShareScope or SharePad service will not be refunded any part of the subscription fee. To downgrade the user must inform Ionic in writing (letter or email). The downgrade will happen at the next billing date. The customer's monthly billing date will remain unchanged and on the corresponding date each month until further notice the user will be charged at the relevant monthly subscription rate.
- Users may upgrade to another ShareScope or SharePad service at any time via our website or by calling 0800 052 1515.
- The Alpesh Patel Special Edition ("APSE") is available only to users with an active subscription to ShareScope Gold, Plus or Pro. It is available by annual subscription only. A 30 day money back guarantee is available from the day the user first subscribes to APSE. This offer is only available once per user. Thereafter annual subscription payments will not be refunded.
- ShareScope/SharePad promotional offers are only available to new members, once per user, per household. These offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, unless otherwise indicated. Promotions are non-transferable, not valid on past purchases and cannot be exchanged for cash. Ionic Information reserves the right to change promotion rules and withdraw a given promotion at any time.
- Level 2 data subscriptions are only available to users with an active subscription to ShareScope Gold and Plus. Level 2 data is included with ShareScope Pro and SharePad Pro subscriptons.
- Ionic reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time.